Due to the unsecured nature of email and information sent via the Internet, The Boys Town National Hotline cannot guarantee the confidentiality or the privacy of your e-mail or online chat dialogue. Please be aware that your message or our response could be intercepted by a third party. If this is a concern for you, you may contact a Hotline counselor directly by calling 1-800-448-3000.
Our Rules for Posting Messages:
1. Boys Town Hotline staff won't:
- write anything that could allow someone to figure out who you are or where you live
- use your full name (first name is ok, but never your last name)
- post your street address or phone number
- post the name of your school, club or association
- give out your email address
2. Boys Town Hotline will edit your message if there is swearing, or language that our counselors feel is inappropriate for the site.
3. Our counselors are trained to respond in writing in English only, you can call our Hotline (1-800-448-3000) to speak to a Spanish speaking counselor.